A Gift for all my fellow CRHers. :) **All GONE**

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
A Gift for all my fellow CRH'ers. :) **All GONE**

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

My daughter decided she wanted to be a CRH/Coin collector today while I was at work and searched a brand new roll of 2009 P Lincoln Cents. She showed them to my wife saying "my money, no purse," she is two years old so she didn't really know any better.

Always one to look on the bright side of things I viewed this as an opportunity to spread a little good cheer. So here it is.

ANY fellow CRH'er out reading this need only Send me a PM with their Address and I will mail them 1 new UNCIRCULATED 2009 P log cabin cent FREE OF CHARGE. Anyone needing to add this to their collection just let me know and I'll mail it out. I'm sending it in a Cardboard 2X2 in a regular envelope wrapped in paper to make sure it stays protected for your protection.

I have 42... 8 of them are hiding somewhere, and it's first come first serve. Any one I have traded with in the past can have more than one if they want/need just let me know.

Thanks and HH

Michael

***************ALL HAVE BEEN GIVEING AWAY! SORRY IF YOU DID NOT RECIEVE ONE! They will all be mailed tommorow 4-22-09**************

Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Re: A Gift for all my fellow CRH'ers. :)

Hey that is a great gesture Cheryman. Good man. Already have mine though.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
Cherryman68

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

Thanks GS!

I'm surprised only two people have asked so far. I figured they would all be claimed real quick. Still have 40 left if anyone wants. Since demand is not what I expected I'll extend my offer on to send more than one to include any one honestly collecting for Children/Grandchildren.

Well I'm out for tonight. Long day tomorrow. Good night and HH all!

Michael

OP
OP
Cherryman68

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

BTW I just changed the post to specify that these are Uncirculated from a Mint roll. Only been on the floor when she opened it and the cup she put them in. They are perfect straight from the roll.

It was an original roll from a sealed 2009 box, I opened it and sold lots of 10 rolls on eBay keeping ten rolls for my self. just FYI everyone.

how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer

wow How very nice!!!
I sent you a message
I have tried to find one but in my neck of the woods they do not exist :(
Thank you again
hh
dan

midnight run

Mar 21, 2009

I have traded with you before. I will take 40 of them. sending you a pm.

OP
OP
Cherryman68

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

midnight run said:

lol Your an idiot. I offered you a roll and OH NOOOO your too good to collect coins. You only want silver..... and you smell. Your Face.

Get some work done and quit riding the clock. She pays you to work not surf the net!

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST

I just sent you a PM just started collecting

Fropa

Feb 27, 2007
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT

Thanks for being so nice and helping us in cent deprived areas. PM sent.

midnight run

Mar 21, 2009

Cherryman68 said:
midnight run said:

lol Your an idiot. I offered you a roll and OH NOOOO your too good to collect coins. You only want silver..... and you smell. Your Face.

Get some work done and quit riding the clock. She pays you to work not surf the net!
Same goes to you. and how did you know I smell? you are 70 miles away. Maybe I shouldn't ask that........

Groovedymond

May 23, 2006
Salem, NH
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

When you see a post like this.. you realize that there really are great people left in this world. All too often, we find people who are greedy.. self centered... and just plain nasty. Seems to be more and more people like that.

Then.. Every now and again.. you come across someone like this.. who just wants to do something nice for the world. They don't want recognition.. fame... monetary gains.. they just want to do something good..

Thank you for your kindness.... both for offering a free Cent... but more importantly.. for showing us that there are still genuinely good people out there...

OP
OP
Cherryman68

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

Well I'm glad to spread a little good will. The world needs a little right now. I'm a little leery of all the brand new no post people who messaged me but if no one else wants them that's a regular here I'll hook them up with one too. Just goes to show how many people lurk here. lol

So far I have one for every one who has messaged me. I'll let you know when I have a total. I just ran out of envelopes and wife is on the way to wally world for more now.

Thanks!

Michael

OP
OP
Cherryman68

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

Ok I ran out of 2X2's so I guess thats it. All Gone for now. I might have some more in the future!

Hope every one is happy!

Michael

how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Re: A Gift for all my fellow CRH'ers. :) **All GONE**

Michael
On behalf of the reg's here I would like to take the little extra time to say thank you.
We all complain when things are bad but, we forget sometimes to say thank you
when thing are going well.
So, for myself and others
"Thank You"
hh
dan

gotgot

Dec 29, 2008
Re: A Gift for all my fellow CRH'ers. :) **All GONE**

what a great way to spread the love.
Waaaay better than reading yet another argument about marking coins or reusing wraps.
Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread