I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I reached my goal of 10,000 WHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have searched about 540 boxes of pennies since Jan. 1, 2009. That is a whopping 1.35 million pennies, and untill Monday it was all done by hand.

I still have some coppers from the Ryedale to hand sort for more Wheats but I decided I would stay at the nice even # of 10,000 for a day or so. When I got my machine on Monday the counter read 639,000 it now reads 1,030,861. Thats 392,000 pennies in three days. I love this machine!!!!!

Well Here's to another 10,000 :occasion14:

Good luck all sorry if your wheats and copper percentages go down ;D

P.S. I have 25 boxes for tomorrow and then 100 boxes for next week!!!

This is addicting, its like I am refreshed all over again. Soon I will be pounding the dimes, going to try and hit 500 silver dimes for 2009.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
golden silver said:
Well to that I have to say it does not make sense to quit now and it seems unrealistic to think you will stop at that mark and not go for the gold... Ooooohhhhh whutcha goin ta do now shake what.....????

Golden Silver

ARE YOU TRYING TO BULLY ME :evil5:

25,000 more is A LOT! I might be able to do 10,000 more but 20,000 might be pushing it. I really want to add some silver to my stash. I will test run some things this weekend and do some figuring of the numbers and see what I come up with. I need to squeeze in atleast 30 boxes of dimes a week.

BBcardsRI said:
Congrats Jason!

Here is to the next 10,000!

Glad you are loving that machine... looks like the investment paid off. =)

~Dave
Thanks Dave,
I cant say enough good things about this machine, after operating one I could never see myself hand sorting again. I had the machine run just over two hours straight today with flawless performance.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey Shake take it easy. No harm intended just some friendly motivation on my part. I hope you don't feel I am forcing you. It would be cool to see but it has to be fun for you and if dimes will do that for you then go for it. You have already gone farther than anybody believed you could do. Hell now you could do it will dimes. Sorry if I sturred up anger, like I said not my intention.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
golden silver said:
Hey Shake take it easy. No harm intended just some friendly motivation on my part. I hope you don't feel I am forcing you. It would be cool to see but it has to be fun for you and if dimes will do that for you then go for it. You have already gone farther than anybody believed you could do. Hell now you could do it will dimes. Sorry if I sturred up anger, like I said not my intention.

Golden Silver

Its OK!!! I know what you meant . I was just kidding. I am about the easist person ever to get along with. I know what you motivation was.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
jason
i say def go for the collective total yourself
yes it will be hard but it think you can do it, plus i think it would be just plan amazing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions