Almost forgot to mention

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
Last Friday went to my buddies house an hour away. Dumped a load of coins and thought I would try to go bank hopping. Well I ended up drinking to much and didn't wake up till 11:00am on a Saturday. ERR. LOL. Had fun though. I did manage to get to a few banks though. First bank the lobby was closed and only the drive-thru open. I passed on that one. The next one I went to same thing...but I decided what the hell. Went to the drive-thru right next to the building and asked for halves. She said I have 4 of them I asked if I could have them and she said sure. At this point she put them in the envelop but while doing so left the mic on. CLANK... I heard in the speaker. I asked if they had a coin counter and asked if i came back later if I could get them as well she said she thought so... fingers crossed... anyways I drove off and at the stop sign looked in the envelop and to my surprise there she was lookin right at me. A 1944S walker. Man I hope they let me buy that bag. I'm going to make that hour trip again with every finger and toe that I have crossed in hope that I can get that bag. I also searched 390 in halves at another bank. 300 was loose 90 was brinks rolled. Pulled a 40%er out of the loose. I also got another canvas bag... YESSS. SCORE... Its a small one though but I can put dimes in that one. Thanks for readin.
HH,
Frank

Upvote 0

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One hour for a Walker? I will do it.

OP
OP
T

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
golden silver said:
I bet they have some in rolls tank. Make sure you ask for that as well.

Golden Silver

Good point. Almost forgot about that. I never get costomer hand rolls (since all rolled coin by me is done via machine rolled) so I forget the ask sometimes when inquiring. Thanks

OP
OP
T

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
I'm starting to become skeptical about me getting this bag. Err...I hope it works out. I can't get the idea of silver raining out of my head. Like I'e been saying everything crossed from my fingers and toes to my eyes. Anyone wanna send me some good Karma??!!
HH,
Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread