another Walker to add to the stash

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
I finally got some boxes from a bank that I have been ordering from since the beginning of the year . 1st time in month that I got my order looks like this source is on life support and soon to be gone.

Anyways I managed to score a few keepers anyway 1 Walker, 14%s and a dirty 87D ...

I managed to keep my Walker run alive and scored 56 keepers for the week , that was last weeks take trying to catch up,Ed

Attachments

• end of april 023.JPG
    end of april 023.JPG
    237.1 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's one beautiful lady. :thumbsup:

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
I would just like to point out that you have been monopolizing the forum for a while. Please try to keep your topics to 1 maybe 2 per day and give the rest of us some bandwidth to play with.
Seriously now Ed, congrats on all the new silver. Even a nice guy like you gets lucky every once in a while. Take care amigo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
thanks everyone , lol Jim no worries about sucking up all the bandwith from me ... these source just cut me off when the boxes started to produced some keepers ... that figures it happened late last year too... they wait for me to pick all the crap out then shut me off lol, HH Ed

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
if i reply it'll bump one of the 4 you have up to the top.

Not sure what order you found all these in or how long, but dang good finds Scalper.

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
dandow20 said:
if i reply it'll bump one of the 4 you have up to the top.

Not sure what order you found all these in or how long, but dang good finds Scalper.

Thanks Dandow , I found these and " the decent box " with 41 keepers in it the week b4 last and last week found " Ben and a few friends and "scalped of the streets" last week... so the last couple of weeks have been pretty good ... I fell way behind on my posts show I posted them all at once when I had a chance .... kinda confused the board lol... Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread