LOL reason im mad happy i sold the 09 pennies...

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro

Attachments

• DSC03010.JPG
    DSC03010.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 363
Upvote 0

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
I've yet to find any at the bank or in circulation. Two people from my state can get them from the bank that I know of. I would like to have some for my collection, but I don't know how long that wait will be...

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
nyiangelo said:
I've yet to find any at the bank or in circulation. Two people from my state can get them from the bank that I know of. I would like to have some for my collection, but I don't know how long that wait will be...

I know of three including myself. Send me your address and I'll hook you up with a 09 or two.

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Cherryman68 said:
nyiangelo said:

I know of three including myself. Send me your address and I'll hook you up with a 09 or two.

;D Well both of the people that I know of have now offered me pennies. That's what I love about this state. Good people. I'm in no hurry. I'm just gonna wait till the bank gets some and pick up some rolls. But thank you for the offer.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i do noy know if nodaway valley is a natonal branch but the brinks guy are bringing in 2-3 boxes of 09 ponnies every week and my favorite teller is keeping bak 4 rolls of every new release of the 09 s for me so check with you banks that are being supplied by brinks

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have asked avery bank within driving distance of me, and not one single bank has even seen the new 2009 pennies, I cannot find em anywhere! I'd love to have one without paying big bucks on ebay for one!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread