Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Well was not too good this time, my worst production of Silver to date;
Box 1 46s Liberty, 64, and a 67
Box 2 Skunk with hundreds of shiny 1997's
Box 3 a single 64 and 3 %40'ers

Got 2 Boxes coming from a new Bank that uses Loomis on Thursday, hoping for decent number of finds.
Am getting good handling them now did 3 Boxes of Halves & rerolled & boxed them in 2 hours & 38 minutes.

Upvote 0

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
your brinks boxes are better than mine, i am on a current skunk streak with brinks boxes 15 in a row.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Yeah obediah, Some would be envious of those finds. Keep movin forward.

Golden Silver

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
No offense, but hopefully you will get the same rerolled and boxed halves back, so another CRHer doesnt.

I know it really sucks when you get a box and it is all rolls somebody has searched and carefully tucked the ends back so they look new. I don't see them too often, but when I do it is a real drag.

PS I am assuming that you reroll them in the original wrappers.

Jim

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
jim4silver said:
No offense, but hopefully you will get the same rerolled and boxed halves back, so another CRHer doesnt.

I know it really sucks when you get a box and it is all rolls somebody has searched and carefully tucked the ends back so they look new. I don't see them too often, but when I do it is a real drag.

PS I am assuming that you reroll them in the original wrappers.

Jim

Yes I do reroll them in original roll- what would you suggest? I do take them into a neighboring Fed Disrtrict when deposit back into system so they go elsewhere away from my district. Have had boxes with marked coins some with quite few marks, but still find Silver.

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
I use the same rolls, but they cannot be mistaken as 'unsearched' because I put tape over the ends.

puckhead

Apr 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
As long as you you marked all of the coins before re-rolling them it makes it OK. Thats what I do and never get my dumps back. :tard: :icon_jokercolor: :thumbsup:

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"my worst production of Silver to date;"

I only wish I had a day like that........brinks has been HORRIBLE for weeks on end in my neck of the woods

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions