My Supply Bank Changed Services!

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I had heard that my supply bank used Brink's but the boxes I've been receiving were the long 1 layer boxes with yellow and white paper. So, I've been confused. Turns out they recently signed with Brink's but were still using Loomis - until today! Today's boxes are the 2 layer brown & White wrapped halves.

So.......my supply bank is Brinks and my dump bank is Loomis! ;D

So after about 21 boxes or 21,000 halves searched from Loomis and only about 50 keepers we'll see how Brinks does. So far, a 2007P and 2007D in my first 10 rolls. It's not silver, but I needed them for my collection - :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
good luck with those brinks boxes, i am on a current skunk steak with brinks---15 skunks in a row. have much better luck with loomis boxes

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Hope you bump up your returns on the new source. Hard to say when you might get that dream box - I'm still waiting. My record is stuck at 35 in a box and haven't seen any reason to think it is going up. I got a dozen out of a box today and thought I was dreaming...then I got the elusive 70s along with another handful of proofs that looked like they had just fallen out of grampa collection! You just never know when the worm might turn....

Maine_Jim

OP
OP
alabamadan

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Brinks Sucks! Not so much because of the silver in their boxes, it's about the same - maybe a little better. The problem is they come late, get the order wrong or skip days. Me and the head teller are upset about it.

Uhg. Just as I up my order to 4k a week, Brinks screws me.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
34 Brinks boxes 3 have been skunks. Production wise Brinks has been consistent averaging teens to 20's, one 37 and one 43, and one 264 .

Just started a Loomis Bank box search, no skunks yet but production is extremely low, 4 boxes now have ranged from, 1,2,3, & 5 per box. Gonna do loomis 2 more times (4 Boxes), if it dont pick up am gonna just use that Bank chain from my Brinks dumps. ;D

OP
OP
alabamadan

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Ah, just picked up 3 boxes as the skipped order and the new order came in today! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread