WOO HOO! Silver at $14 an oz!

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
But premiums on silver are down a LOT. Eagles are lower now than when silver was at $12.85. :-(

I think we'll see a run though. And long term? I'm still a BIG believer, as the super inflation attitude of Barrack Hussein Osama (I Mean Obama) is going to bring BIG inflation to america within 2 years.

IMHO.

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
jrf30 said:
But premiums on silver are down a LOT. Eagles are lower now than when silver was at $12.85. :-(

I think we'll see a run though. And long term? I'm still a BIG believer, as the super inflation attitude of Barrack Hussein Osama (I Mean Obama) is going to bring BIG inflation to america within 2 years.

IMHO.

The thing I don't get INFALTION should be sky rocketing right now, gold and silver should be much higher. It just doesn't add up.

And the premiums are skewed also. I went to my monthly coin show in Albany NY this past weekend(Largest monthly show in NYS) the bullion buyer was paying $10.20 per $ of 90% with silver at $12.79. When silver was at $11.35 He was paying $10.15 per $ of 90%. it just doesn't add up...

Who knows I sure the HELL don't

Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread