My New Finds!

SilverStrike82

Apr 27, 2009
Fresno, CA
I picked up three boxes of Halves from my favorite bank yesterday and I couldn't wait to get home and open one. And I did open my first box as soon as I got home. Only coin I found was a 2002. I was determind to find SOMETHING, so I opened my second box, and I found something alright. My second box was 95% brand spankin' new 2001Ds.....Woo freakin' Hoo. I was a little frustrated and bummed, that bank usually gives me boxes with a minimum or 2-3 silvers. So I walked away for awhile, and around 11:30 last night I opened my third box. And my third box redeemed itself!! I found:

1 - 2005D
3 - 1964
2 - 1966
2 - 1967
1 - 1968D
2 - 1069D

I was happy to find the 90%s...no Benie's though....but I'm grateful, box 3 could have been a skunk just like the second!!

Oh, and if anyone needs a 2001D in brand new condition....haha I have more than enough to go around. I hope to never ever have that happen again, every roll just about solid 2001s. Yuk

HH! ::)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
SilverStrike82

SilverStrike82

Apr 27, 2009
Fresno, CA
trying to attach the pics and it isnt letting me.....dont tell me I'm gonna have to DL one at a time.
(I don't along well with this stuff....)

I'm going to try to get them on here....

Where's help when I need it...oh yea, he's out metal detecting.... :-\

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Had another like that this past week that had bet 700+/- 1997's in it myself which makes the 3rd that was over half 97's have gotten in the last month myself.

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd say box # 3 redeemed itself. You found not one coin from the 11th century, but two (1069d) !! ;D

Seriously, nice finds.

OP
OP
SilverStrike82

SilverStrike82

Apr 27, 2009
Fresno, CA
Nice....1069 - funny spell check doesn't catch that stuff for you.... :-\

Thanks! I will get pics once my boyfriend/computer tech support gets here...hee hee.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Congrats on the 90% for sure. HH Mark
BTW I use Photobucket.com and just copy/paste images into message, very easy even for puter dummy like ME.
Heres a sample, btw the pic is titled "Invasion of the little People", now you know why the alchohol is all gone in the morning.
Littlepeople.jpg

OP
OP
SilverStrike82

SilverStrike82

Apr 27, 2009
Fresno, CA
Silver Stripe said:
Congrats on the 90% for sure. HH Mark
BTW I use Photobucket.com and just copy/paste images into message, very easy even for puter dummy like ME.
Heres a sample, btw the pic is titled "Invasion of the little People", now you know why the alchohol is all gone in the morning.
Littlepeople.jpg

Now I am thinking....I'd hate to go to the Dr. and have that cup handed to me....
"Now Kristen we're going to need a urine sample, if you can just fill the cup and leave it, a nurse will be by shortly to get it."
YIIKES!! :o
- funny pic, and thanks for the picture help, I just may have do that!

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
nice score :thumbsup: oh I hate those boxes of newer coins I got a few solid boxes full of those damn 2001Ds last year and in the last couple of weeks I have had 4 boxes of 1995s yuk , Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions