Bad luck good luck stories this week. UPDATE

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
The bad. Both the banks I order boxes from forgot to order for me this week? Said they will have them for me next week. I hope they aren't planning on stopping the boxes for me. I can only wait and see. I plan on going to some other branches and seeing if they will order boxes for me so I can up them from four a week to eight boxes without putting to much pressure on one branch.

More bad news I just spent the weekend in MD cause my FIL is in the hospital and the wife wanted to go home to see him. He's doing better but may be their a few more weeks.

On the way home today we stopped for gas and their were 2 banks across the street. The first had no halves. The second had $404 in a bag they let me have. They recounted them and let me have the nice bag also. This was in West Virginia. Next gas and restroom stop I had to go through them. I found a 68d 69d and a 64. Not bad for not looking for banks to hunt.

In the morning I'm going to my fathers for a couple days. We're gonna hit as many banks as we can for halves. He already picked up $515 at two banks in my hometown for me. He doesn't CRH but he helps me. Looking forward to the next 2 days. I'm taking 5-6 thousand with me. Hope I can spend it all on halves.

Spend the afternood with my father driveing to about 12 banks and got around $1150 in halves. Found one 40%. My father had $615 IN HAlves he had already bought for me it had four 40%. Gonna hit a few more banks wednesday.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions