Wildest excuse for a road trip?

capy325

Apr 9, 2008
What got me wondering is... We recently moved back to Ohio from living in Atl. Ga. (Jawja for those of you who are still there). In our time there my lovely wife got hooked on Duke's Mayonnaise and you just can't buy the stuff here. The other day she "researched" the closest location to us that sells the mayo. As it turns out it will be roughly a 140 mile (one way) journey this Friday (my day off) to purchase a case of the stuff! Sooooooooo... I'm doing a little research myself and mapping out the route and banks along the way (my version of multitasking)! Hope to find enough silver to pay for the trip and the mayo with a little to spare!

What's your?

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Oh be careful with large purchase plans for Mayo as it generally in my experience has a short shelf life; when I bought 4 at a good price ended up throwing 2 away when went way outa date. But that is a wild excuse for a road trip for sure.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sliders! Belly Bombs! The trip back was pretty rough :blob8:

God's biggest mistake...you know makin' them square and a certain part of you anatomy round

OP
OP
C

capy325

Apr 9, 2008
Piercesdad said:
Sliders! Belly Bombs! The trip back was pretty rough :blob8:

God's biggest mistake...you know makin' them square and a certain part of you anatomy round
Now that is available here! We have a Castle's in our town! I love 'em, but your right... They can be hard on ya!

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
hey i am funny about mayo too, i swear by blue plate, never liked dukes that much, i don't care for lemon with my mayo ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread