Huge day 4me 2 day.............

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Today was my day to get 2 boxes from a new Bank that uses Loomis, so left early to hit banks in nearby town, and stop by a small local Bank got 2 solid rolls of %40'ers at last week, (had went back that same day & got 20 more rolls & got nothing), asked for 20 rolls this time, it was a diff teller this time (she was really taken by my Mini Dachshund brought in too), she asked for my account #, told her didn't have account only want to buy MORE halves this week too, she said OK but you'll have to wait a while- I did, sat down picked up a Time Magazine that said on cover "stress may be good for you" saw her go into Vault & get them, was rea
[/img][/img]ly wired too as you will see (if pic's post aright) each Wrapper has date on it; but any way, now get this 17 of the 20 rolls loked like these, 3 were old worn brown ones they had nothing in them, but the 17 were again Solid SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These Hand Rolls beat my Box record of 264; oh yeah got my 2 Boxes first one had a 64, and 68, 2nd Box had only one a 66, those three are in picture too.

Oh well can't figure out how to get my pictures to load.

Upvote 0

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You picture may be too big. Try re-take with low resolution

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Guess computers are not my friend- still cant get my pic's uploaded (says it is too much & rejects it), but trust me they are real droolers with 339 Silver in one take. One was 1966 with a small hole drilled in it at top, necklace I guess.

An update sorta; my Hand Roll bonanza was a total net today of 48.5oz (today) plus the 3 found in the 2 boxes got today too makes my day a 49ounce day; am amazed as have only been at this for just under 3 months, my very first beginners luck find was a Bank ordered Box that yielded 38.4oz, 264 Silver 8 of which were %90'ers.
Of the 17 Rolls there was one that wasn't- it was a Bicentennial clad so I got 339 %40'ers; can't imagine topping that, but could not imagine topping my 1st Boxes totals either.

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
try using picture manager to compress your picture to a 'documents' type file. then upload it. It always works for me.

Get the pic posted I'm waiting to see some silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions