Biggest amount of keepers out of boxes yet

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Yesterday I picked up 6 boxes and I think that they produced the most keepers I have pulled out of boxes so far.

1st box 1 40%

2nd box 2 64s and 15 40%s

3rd box 1 Ben and 6 40%s and a penny

4th box 2 64s ,5 40%s a '96 Toonie (2 dollar Canadian coin ) and a penny

5th box 1 Ben, 24 40%s and a 1988 Erie 50 pence ( Irish coin )

6th box 1 64 and 7 40%s

Total silver keepers 64 keepers.

Damn that was fun alot of rolls with a couple of coins and one had a 64 showing and 3 40%s right behind it ...I have pulled more ozs of silver out of boxes before when hitting a bunch of 90%s ... I know that it is nothing super impressive but it sure was fun thanks for reading ,Ed

Attachments

• nice boxes 013.JPG
    nice boxes 013.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 366
  • nice boxes 022.JPG
    nice boxes 022.JPG
    239.9 KB · Views: 357
  • nice boxes 023.JPG
    nice boxes 023.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 360
  • nice boxes 010.JPG
    nice boxes 010.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 367
Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Wish could figure out what am doing wrong on gettin my pic's posted- am to point of pullin me hair out & still no closer to postin'em.

Nice score though sure beats lines of skunks so many have been a gettin.

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Thanks everybody , they were no super boxes but alot better than I have had in quite awhile and considering the skunk count keeps growing in the crhing world I was pretty happy .... still waiting for a dream box though ,Ed

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
obediah said:
Wish could figure out what am doing wrong on gettin my pic's posted- am to point of pullin me hair out & still no closer to postin'em.

Nice score though sure beats lines of skunks so many have been a gettin.

I use paint to crop my pics because they are bigger than 512KB , I am pretty sure that is why your pics wont post . Just go to accessories and select paint open up the pic that u want then crop 2nd box at the top and highlight the area around the coins ( you can see where I have cut part of these pics ) then select cut and it will ask you what u want to save it as just use the same name of the pic, hope that this helps Ed

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Congrats on the silver, always nice when every one has something. As for the pics they are still too big for the screen (have to scroll sideways). I use www.photobucket.com its free and all I have to do is upload them and they automatically size them for posting, then just copy/paste the image code into the post. Like this
inchesofsilver001.jpg

then if I want I can type some more, then more pics or whatever. Really the easiest way for me to post pics. HH Mark

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
Wow! Congrats, Very nice score. :thumbsup:
I hate it when the rolls are shorted with pennies, at least their copper.
I hope you have many more.

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
OmegaMan said:
Wow! Congrats, Very nice score. :thumbsup:
I hate it when the rolls are shorted with pennies, at least their copper.
I hope you have many more.

Thanks Omega , I thought that the rollls were short with those pennies and 2 foreign coins but I was really surprised when they counted up... so I made a little pocket change . Heres to some nice boxes for you as well cheers Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions