First time box...

Rorschach

Greenie
May 24, 2009
Wisconsin
Well I went and did it. Bought my first ever $500.00 box of halves.. and well i can't complain too much ...I was going to take pictures but they turned out like blah.. so I'll just tell you.

1947-Walking liberty
1962-Franklin
1964-Kennedy
1967-Kennedy

Questions for the fans...How do you know if its a brinks truck? just sit and watch who pulls up or you can tell by the box? Thanks

Upvote 0

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Rorschach said:
Well I went and did it. Bought my first ever $500.00 box of halves.. and well i can't complain too much ...I was going to take pictures but they turned out like blah.. so I'll just tell you.

1947-Walking liberty
1962-Franklin
1964-Kennedy
1967-Kennedy

Questions for the fans...How do you know if its a brinks truck? just sit and watch who pulls up or you can tell by the box? Thanks
Yep, just sit outside all nite and watch. J/K, that was a great box. I would be estatic!

FFD

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Rorschach said:

1947-Walking liberty
1962-Franklin
1964-Kennedy
1967-Kennedy

In 3 years I'm still waiting for my FIRST Walking Liberty. So consider that an AMAZING feat for your first box. :-)

Since this was your first box, does it count as a "rorschach test"? :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread