Ive lost track:(

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
After keeping flawless records of my finds this year over the past month and a half I have slacked horribly. Now I have a box full of coins and the thought of going through and documenting them is daunting. I guess ill just keep putting them in the box until winter hits so it will give me something to do. lol. With warm weather my CRH'n has really came to a halt but i have been making some decent to good finds at work on pretty much a daily basis.

I have been swinging the detector a bunch though. trying to get used to it and figure it out lol. I'm heading to VA Beach Friday for a week and plan on doing some hunting with narthanal(sorry bud almost certain I've misspelled lol). I might possibly hit some banks if we have much rain but I'm praying for sunshine lol. This vacation falls at a great time its been a shitty month and I'm glad its over with.

Anyway sorry to rant. Hope everyone is having a kick @$$ year!!!

-K

Upvote 0

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, ship them over here. I will sort them, file in an excel sheet, and keep them for you so you don't have worry the boring part just do the exciting part. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread