Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro

Well Was warned........................

well was warned, this would happen, and it has; had my biggest week yet for doing Bank Boxes, did 12 Boxes which is one more than my previous big week, but with a BIG difference, sorta. That week of 11 Boxes yielded 16.7 ounces- 95 coins, this weeks 12 only 29 Silver ones 3 of which are %90, one a Liberty so worn it is barely recognizable, = 4.9oz's.

Did find a Bank with 10 hand rolls that had 26 Silver ones 2 of which were 1964's, so the week ended up with 55 coins and 9 ounces.

Oh yeah only 2 of the 12 Boxes were skunks so 29 coins were scattered amongst 10 boxes.

Next week am gonna do only 4 Boxes.

Apr 2008
    157 times

Re: Well Was warned........................

I bet you are still doing better than most of the posters on here. You still got alot of low cost silver. Don't get too down.

Jim
    R.I.P. Rich Hartford

us
    Anybody else cold? It's freezing here.

Dec 2008
    Nap Town

I found 3 solid silver rolls this week. 2 walking liberty rolls and 1 roll of franklins.
    Oldest Coin YTD - 1892 Columbian Commemorative Half Dollar

us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dandow20
    I found 3 solid silver rolls this week. 2 walking liberty rolls and 1 roll of franklins.
    Yes, read your post saw your Pic's too; it's finds like that that inspire us all in the lean runs.

My boxes have almost consistently averaged lower for over 2 months now, my Brinks Boxes are no better than the Loomis ones now, best ever got from one of them was 5 in a single Box, avg 2 or 3 ; but NO loomis skunks, yet anyway.

Oct 2007
    Hampton Roads, VA.
    bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
    18 times
    Banner Finds (1)

My week 4 boxes = 1 40% silver. That is it and that is all folks. I am starting to concentrate more on new coinage to sell on ebay. I landed 10 rolls of the newest lincoln pennies and 10 rolls of some more Guam quarters. The teller has a bunch more but will not sell them all at once.

Golden Silver

us
    Jun 2008
    Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965

Quote Originally Posted by dandow20
    Outstanding...

us
    Mar 2008
    Michigan
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by golden silver
    My week 4 boxes = 1 40% silver. That is it and that is all folks. I am starting to concentrate more on new coinage to sell on ebay. I landed 10 rolls of the newest lincoln pennies and 10 rolls of some more Guam quarters. The teller has a bunch more but will not sell them all at once.

Golden Silver
    I would visit other braches of the same bank.

Mojo
    CRH Mojo "Thanks For buying American"

Oct 2007
    Hampton Roads, VA.
    bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
    18 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Yeah Mojo the plan is in the works. Hope the new coins keep rolling in in my area.

Golden Silver

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors