Well Was warned........................

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
well was warned, this would happen, and it has; had my biggest week yet for doing Bank Boxes, did 12 Boxes which is one more than my previous big week, but with a BIG difference, sorta. That week of 11 Boxes yielded 16.7 ounces- 95 coins, this weeks 12 only 29 Silver ones 3 of which are %90, one a Liberty so worn it is barely recognizable, = 4.9oz's.

Did find a Bank with 10 hand rolls that had 26 Silver ones 2 of which were 1964's, so the week ended up with 55 coins and 9 ounces.

Oh yeah only 2 of the 12 Boxes were skunks so 29 coins were scattered amongst 10 boxes.

Next week am gonna do only 4 Boxes. ;D

Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I bet you are still doing better than most of the posters on here. You still got alot of low cost silver. Don't get too down.

Jim

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
dandow20 said:
I found 3 solid silver rolls this week. 2 walking liberty rolls and 1 roll of franklins. :headbang:

Yes, read your post saw your Pic's too; it's finds like that that inspire us all in the lean runs.

My boxes have almost consistently averaged lower for over 2 months now, my Brinks Boxes are no better than the Loomis ones now, best ever got from one of them was 5 in a single Box, avg 2 or 3 ; but NO loomis skunks, yet anyway.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
My week 4 boxes = 1 40% silver. That is it and that is all folks. I am starting to concentrate more on new coinage to sell on ebay. I landed 10 rolls of the newest lincoln pennies and 10 rolls of some more Guam quarters. The teller has a bunch more but will not sell them all at once.

Golden Silver

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
golden silver said:
My week 4 boxes = 1 40% silver. That is it and that is all folks. I am starting to concentrate more on new coinage to sell on ebay. I landed 10 rolls of the newest lincoln pennies and 10 rolls of some more Guam quarters. The teller has a bunch more but will not sell them all at once.

Golden Silver

I would visit other braches of the same bank.

Mojo

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Yeah Mojo the plan is in the works. Hope the new coins keep rolling in in my area.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread