Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

:thumbsup:

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town

now that is something you can take to the bank.....err the dumps i mean! Sweet box! :hello2:

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro

Man your brinks boxes are sickening. My brinks boxes stink I mean they reak like the arse of a wildabeast with cronic flatulance disease.

Golden Silver

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

Yehaw! :hello2:

Another great find that proves there is still hope after skiunks & puny Boxes. :wink:

OP
OP
Ju8vP3t

Ju8vP3t

golden silver said:
Man your brinks boxes are sickening. My brinks boxes stink I mean they reak like the arse of a wildabeast with cronic flatulance disease.

Golden Silver

Yea GS, I know what you mean, I use to never go for Brink's boxes, it wasn't untill I added another bank to order from that I started trying Brink's again,...so far it's paid off, what's funny, is the time it took me to pick these 2 boxes up, the vault teller(my contact) had either left early for the day or out to lunch, so I had to make a couple trips to finally pick 'em up....glad I made the effort.. :hello2:

capy325

Apr 9, 2008

golden silver said:
reak like the arse of a wildabeast with cronic flatulance disease.

Golden Silver
Thanks GS... I laughed so hard coffee came out my nose!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro

Thanks Capy....I am glad someone else gets my wierd humor. :laughing7:

Golden Silver

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

coincrazed said:
Great stash,my man. I have a solid roll of 40%ers,but it can't be compared to your 83. Wow! I'm happy for you my man! Someone must've broken into their stash for you to have gotten that in 1 box,a Brinks box no less. Good luck,my man. - coincrazed

That must not be his picture up there, as he looks (if that is him or her) like a purty woman, yet more than one poster has called her a man; me confused(?).

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007

obediah said:
coincrazed said:
Great stash,my man. I have a solid roll of 40%ers,but it can't be compared to your 83. Wow! I'm happy for you my man! Someone must've broken into their stash for you to have gotten that in 1 box,a Brinks box no less. Good luck,my man. - coincrazed

That must not be his picture up there, as he looks (if that is him or her) like a purty woman, yet more than one poster has called her a man; me confused(?).
Sharon Tate?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread