Back For the Summer........

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow CRH'ers. I haven't been posting or reading any post lately so I have been out of the loop so to speak. My only activity on the forum has been updating the monthly silver totals. I see that you guys/gals are still pulling silver out there. Gotta love the thrill of the hunt!!!

School is out for the summer so I think I will try my hand at CRH'ing for a few months to see what I can do. Hopefully you left some for me.....ha!! Yes, I do miss the thrill of the hunt myself. I have already initiated the steps to get my old system back up and running so we will see what happens. I have kept good relations with my old bank contacts when I was out of the game because as we all know, their cooperation in our hobby is one of the keys to making it enjoyable.

Although I have already prepared myself to the fact that it will not be like it was in the "good ole days". I have been "testing" the waters in the area lately and there has been some good boxes and the not so good boxes but that is the MO of CRH'ing right.

My husband said I was acting like Brett Favre which I could not relate to what in the heck he was talking about. He then told me about his retirement and coming back to play. My first response to that........was he successful???....and my 2nd response was......it's a woman prerogative.....to which we both had a good laugh about that....ha!!!! Actually, he has always been very supportive in my hobby.

Anyway, good luck to all and have fun out there.

Is Ed (Scalper) still around? I need a punching bag......lol.

Upvote 0

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey LJ,

Glad to see you're back in the game. Perhaps all of us here at the forum will get to read about and see your usual great finds and be jealous.

I've been kinda/sorta out of the game too... halves are getting hard to obtain ~ only one carrier in the area, and I live in the boonies. Only four banks within 30 miles plus, and I keep them OUT of customer rolls. Boxes aren't worth ordering here.

Anyhow, good to see you back, and good luck this summer.

Robin

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I thought one of us had finally got away but even you got sucked back in- guess there truly is no hope for the rest of us. Show us how its done again- think I need a refresher course. Welcome back.
HH Mark

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Welcome back LJ - hope you get some more good scores. It will be good to read about your travels and finds again. :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Welcome back, girl!
GPA = 4.0, I assume?

Watch out silver!

Hope you warned fitty!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Lj is back oh oh there goes the silver. Scalper is still around but I have not heard from him in a week or so. Many of the old guys are dropping out but maybe with a little of your inspiration it will bring em back. I am doing alright but boxes are a little lighter these days. I still score on occassion and it keeps me on the silver high. Look forward to seeing more of you on the forum. Lets get to it chica.

Golden Silver

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's all welcome back the 1st lady of CRHing. Everybody pray she is not in your area. Good luck M'lady.

I'm off for an incredible 2 week road trip/vacation. I'll go through withdrawl not be able to check in but I'll be posting as soon as I get back

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
my good old days were anywhere from 1967 to 1997 .
i guess qualifies as an old timer.
i think a lot of older time hunters are not posting much due to greatly reduced finds. its hard to get excited about a few stray finds where there used to be common to find double handfuls weekly.
but im sure u will prove me wrong

so no crying.just thrilled to have been on this ride for so long.
im still in tryin to find as many as possible.

i know ur great at this....and part comes also maybe from an exceptional area. hopefully no one else around there does this much
and a lot of silver may have built up waiting for u

GOOD LUCK

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
I have enjoyed your posts and was always amazed at your finds.

I am glad to see you back and look forward to reading your posts.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you're back LJ,if only for a few months.This board's not the same without you.Brett Favre :D

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bonnie, welcome back, if even for the summer. I have bacically given up on CRH because it cuts into my GSH (garage sale hunting) both of which I did on saturday morning. My luck is much better lately at GSH.

cyberdan (really dollardan)

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey Cyberdan why don't you post some of your Garaga sale finds from time to time would love to see them.

Golden Silver

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
golden silver said:
Hey Cyberdan why don't you post some of your Garaga sale finds from time to time would love to see them.
I do, on the garage sale forum here on t-net.
COME ON OVER! My best buy lately, old brass (1890's) microscope for $1 just sold on feeBay $100 :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread