Finds so far this year

wirebender

Sep 11, 2007
California
I don't get a chance to post much on this forum, but I thougth I would share some of my finds so far this year,, or at least the ones I took a photo of. I am sorry I don't have an exact box count, but there was a ton,,, and many many skunk boxes. some of the photos I labled, others I didn't.
I have been doing this for years, and yet,,still no 1970...that is my short term goal to find one of those!!
Please enjoy

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not to bad.

I like seeing those $20 rolls. they are rare themselves

OP
OP
wirebender

wirebender

Sep 11, 2007
California
yeah those 20$ rolls were an interesting story.. while picking up a box at a bank that don't normally go to, one of the other tellers said I have some halfs in my box if you want them.. she took them out and I showed a big smile as I saw the longer rolls!! I said sure thing!! I don't see those rolls that often now days!! as soon as I handed her the cash,, she replied, yeah they must be older as we went through them and took out all of the silver...so I was kind of like..0 well..but when I got home to my surprise, she had removed all of the 90%ers leaving the 40%ers still in there!! yeah!!

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Wirebender;
Excellent photos, as usual!! Causes an immediate Pavlovian response in all of us incurable addicts! This is shaping up to be a record year for you!!

Those 1970's are harder to come by than it would seem......I have found just one D and one proof, having gone through a LOT of coinage.
- Grizz

OP
OP
wirebender

wirebender

Sep 11, 2007
California
Grizz, me thinks you have seen these photos somewhere before ;D ;D yeah this is the most I have gotten in a year so far, but it's all about what I was putting in to it, while I was in my forever type schooling :read2: I wasn't able to do this many boxes, but since 05 when I graduated, I was able to spend more time in doing it! One if these days that 1970 will come and you guys will know about it!! :hello: :hello:

Mentone Grizz said:
Wirebender;
Excellent photos, as usual!! Causes an immediate Pavlovian response in all of us incurable addicts! This is shaping up to be a record year for you!!

Those 1970's are harder to come by than it would seem......I have found just one D and one proof, having gone through a LOT of coinage.
- Grizz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread