My Business card and plans for next 2 weeks

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I promised to put this up about 2 months ago but here is my synopsis of my business card. Here is my concept for having one...A teller is going to rememner a well presented business card as oppossed to a name and scribbled on a scrap piece of paper

Name
Phone
Collector of Half Dollars
&
Older Large Dollar Coins
also intersted in older or
unusual currency

I perfer to use an antuquey font choose your own. I also number each of the cards and keep a notebook in my car of what bank has what card and any info about the bank such as Vault telles name, managers name, is it somebody elses dump etc.

With that info I bid you all a pleasant good night. I am packing the bags for 2 weeks of crhing and MDing. Might check in on y'all on Friday when I come back and pick up the family.

Take of your tellers

P-D

Upvote 0

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008
I made cards and passed them around. Still from 4 months ago I got no calls... I gave up on it. But it seems to work for you! Keep it up! :icon_thumleft:

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to www.vistaprint.com for free business cards. Very professional looking, you only have to pay shipping. You design and it takes a couple of weeks.

Beware though, once they get you email address you get 4-5 emails a week. The delete button works real good on my computer. ;D

OP
OP
47thelement

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am packing the bags for 2 weeks of crhing and MDing

Well the best laid plans of mice and men...

As many of you the47thelement is my girl friend/bride/wife of almost 10 years, well I'm sleeping in my bed alone tonight because she is sleeping alone in a hospital bed with a kidney infection.

Pierce and I are holding down the fort as best we can but as you can see by the picture to the left, strange things happen when mommy is away.

My hope is all the eldery people in the area I was going to CRH earlier today are waiting to make their "deposits" until later this week. And all the people at the beach will be wearing lots of loose bling and lots of suntan lotion...that's just such a bad combo for them and such a good combo fo us.

Hopefully the47thelement will be out of the hospital by wednesday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread