Fab day at the B of A part II

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Took off to the coin store to buy something in celebration of my hard found loot. Also took a minute to stop in at the nearby B of A - I get a few silvers every now and then, so it's usually worth the trip. Asked for 10 rolls of halves, and the teller said she had a bunch. When I found out she had 22, I said I'd like them all. The teller said "no problem", "Some guy just brought them in.", and then produced a box of halves in new crisp paper rolls (they were hand rolls). I thought these were likely dumps, but took them.

As I started sorting through them, I found some AU clads (good for the little guy's folder) and one 40% in roll #10. I thought great, at least this batch paid something out; maybe I'll luck out and find another one or two! A couple of rolls later, I saw that the coin on the end of the roll was "silvery" (it's so cool to know "the look"), and felt good as I shook the contents into my hand. When I saw what poured out, I felt really good!!

All told, I ended up with 15 40%, and 1 90%. A good haul any day of the week - even if it comes from a box.

Happy hunting!

Attachments

• Roll.JPG
    Roll.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 226
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions