Hey guys and gals im a noob and need help.

CP

Jun 20, 2009
Traverse City, MI
Just so you know a little about me. My name is Corey and I have been an CRH since January 2009. I am addicted. Im from northern Michigan, can anyone tell me if the area that im in is a good one to coin roll hunt. I have found some this year and have a lot of good luck. Another question, when i order halves i get double decker boxes, how do i acquire some bagged halves or single layer boxes. I will be posting more, just wanted to get my name out there and start meeting some fellow Coin Roll Hunters. :hello:

Upvote 0

FL Junkman

Feb 13, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
Welcome to Tnet, Corey. You didn't say what area you are in but in my opinion whatever area you are in is a good place to hunt as long as coins are available. I am not familiar with double decker half boxes or for that matter, even single layer half boxes as where I am located, halves are not available by the box. Everyplace I pick up supplies them in $500. bags. And it makes no difference to me as long as I can find to search every week. By the way, where are you located? HH

FL Junkman

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Hey Cory and Welcome aboard. I'm in the southeastern Michigan. Suburbs of Detroit basically

The double stacks around here are Brinks Boxes, The flat CWI / Fed Boxes usually come from Loomis.

If you have BoA's in your area they are probably getting The flat boxes.

I just posted information this week on Brinks and Loomis.

Her is the link to that post. Check it out it could help you determine what carriers are servicing your area. Click on the grey text.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,252282.0.html

Mojo

OP
OP
CP

CP

Jun 20, 2009
Traverse City, MI
Well im in Traverse City, Michigan. I think that there is one BoA here so i will check them out tomarrow. Thanks for the help already guys!

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
corey1437 said:
Well I'm in Traverse City, Michigan. I think that there is one BoA here so i will check them out tomarrow. Thanks for the help already guys!

I got peeps in T.S. but you are a long way from Detroit. Not that big of a city so you may only have one carrier servicing your area.

Not sure which carriers service your city but with a little diligence you can find out. Most banks wont reveal their carriers or shipment times you just got to get lucky and catch them when there are at the bank. Once you see that than you know, and most are pretty Regular.

Mojo

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard Corey.......jump right on in here. My suggestion is to buy every half dollar available to you whether it is bags, boxes or loose. Don't leave any stones unturned. It won't be long before you have a hill that you won't be able to jump over.

Keep us posted (with pictures). Good luck!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread