vend changer

eldorado

Mar 19, 2009
Northwest OHIO
Detector(s) used
started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
Upvote 0

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250...Garrett Pro-pointer... "The secret of vast riches begins with a single penny"
eldorado said:
every now and then I put a 5 in the changer at work, and look thru quarters, yesterday I had a 1993 proof washington quarter. still very sharp edges, with very little scuffing onthe mirror finish pretty neat eh?

:icon_thumleft: That's very good :icon_thumright:, I do change machine searching when I go to the laundry mat get $20 worth than check at home. The oldest I find is 1965 nothing older, hope to someday if not this way maybe digging one up :laughing7:
~Audiz~

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I can top that. Last month I got a silver proof quarter out of the changer at the car wash, emptied my wallet in that sob trying to find more but just walked away with a hatfull of quarters LOL. Now whenever I drive by there I have to stop- itsa sickness I tell ya.
HH all, Mark
Barber2001.jpg

Barber2002.jpg

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do the same things when I need quarters for the laundry at college. Nothing good yet. ::)

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
HolyDiver said:
I do the same things when I need quarters for the laundry at college. Nothing good yet. ::)

I think I got a 1940 nickel once from the soda machine next to the laundry room once, haha!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions