scored 3 more boxes of railsplitters yesterday

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
You got it right - move em fast! Never know how long the price will hold. Nothing like diversifying on your CRH time to increase your profit margin and lower your risk ::) If you want to trade any of these rolls for some "P" Log Cabins let me know as they are supposed to be the rarest of them so far and I recently scored a couple open boxes. If you have some loose rolls you might combine them for "LP1 & LP2" sets. I've see a few people trying this. You keep scoring those sealed boxes and you will definitely be getting a good vacation...what is the record on this forum - I think 27 boxes if memory serves...that was a nice find!

Maine_Jim

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
yea jim the prices are dropping fast. last week the most i got was 157.00 for one box and the rest went for 135-150. the 3 i got this week sold for 135.00, 105.50 and 105.00. i have also found alot of the railsplitters in circulation around here but i rarely find a log cabin. i will check with the bank next week when the shipment comes in. i ordered 10 penny boxes in addition to my halves i get every week in the hopes that they will be new pennies, if not i guess i can just run them through my ryedale ;D

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
That sure is a great profit! We just got some log cabins here but they are the brinks boxes with plastic wraps. I haven't sold any yet but might list some tomorrow in sets of ten.

Maine_Jim

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
the log cabins are very hard to find around here. i got lucky and got 1 box. i kept it for myself. i tried to get more so i could feebay them but they were nowhere to be found

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i have seen the log cabins go on feebay for 150-200 a box. have not checked the prices lately.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread