• IMG_1542.JPG
    IMG_1542.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Crap! now thats what its all about.. man you hit an amazing box. Keep us updated on those totals!~!

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
holy crapola...awaiting a response. good luck there.

BTW, do i see a coin that someone MARKED as a dump!!!! hahaha, located in the top row!

OP
OP
nyiangelo

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Well that was my dream box alright..... It sure felt good to finally hit one. I know some of the rolls that I opened only had 1-2 clads. But the end rolls that showed silver were packed. There was some skunk rolls in there, but what a score for 90%.

Totals: 28 -40%
32 Walkers
106 Bens
105 Kens
;D

Attachments

• IMG_1548.JPG
    IMG_1548.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_1552.JPG
    IMG_1552.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_1553.JPG
    IMG_1553.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_1554.JPG
    IMG_1554.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 395

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what boxes in the 1970s probably were like. Fantastic, drool-inducing pics. Big congrats!

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
So I guess that one with the Red "X" on it is Silver too, I thought it looked like CRH'ers mark, guess not.

Oh and WOW what a find 85 ounces or so in Silver; yeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwww................!

cmhoose

May 2, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Had to put up a whole crowd of headbangers for this one. Truly amazing box! Get back to that bank and get some more boxes. You may get lucky enough to get a string of great boxes like this. Was there a date on this box?

Good luck.
cmhoose

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
Congratulations. That silver will flow into other boxes, either before or after that one was filled.
Go back and order some more as soon as you can.
Was a date stamped on the box?

OP
OP
nyiangelo

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
phrostie said:
cm would you die if it was JUN 5, 2008?? hahahaha :headbang: :hello2: :headbang: :hello2:

It was June 27,2009 ;D Seriously...... I get 4 boxes from this bank every two weeks. They only order money every two weeks so that's why it is not one of my weekly banks. The majority of my boxes are brinks. These are the only CWI I order. But this is the best haul by far. And I was serious, the box was dated June 27,2009.

Edit to add: That red X was a 1964. I know I've seen one like that before on this forum. Just can't remember who found it. I think it was one of us Texans.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Wow - nice to see there are still a few dream boxes out there. That is mighty nice looking. :thumbsup:

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread