Bachelor Party

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
if you are saying what i think you are saying i suggest you put a stack of them in front of you. that way it requires the laboring one to bend down in front of you to retrieve them :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: anyway could not resist.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
coincrazed said:
coinmojo said:
coincrazed said:
My man.Please explain.I do not get the joke.You have me totally lost! - coincrazed

In the coin (Uh humm) Slot.............

Mojo
What ARE you talking about??????????????Please tell me. - coincrazed

If you have ever been to a bachelor party some of the dancers go totally nude and the bachelor lays down on his back and the girl squats over his face and picks up a dollar bill draped across his nose.

You could possibly hold a Ike in yor teeth and see what happens?

Did I paint a picture for you?

Mojo

OP
OP
T

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
coinmojo said:
coincrazed said:
My man.Please explain.I do not get the joke.You have me totally lost! - coincrazed

In the coin (Uh humm) Slot.............

Mojo

That is priceless.... I was laughing so hard when I read this!! :icon_thumleft: ;D ;D :laughing9:
HH,
Frank

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
We tried leaveing it coded but some people were very forceful in wanting an explanation.

"Be careful what you ask for"

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
CCRazed- I don't think they particularly wanted anyone to ask about it. This is an instance where most got the undertone without having to actually get so graphic but you aked so they granted your request. Now that you are in the know bet you wish you hadn't known it.

Golden Silver

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008
coincrazed said:
golden silver said:
CCRazed- I don't think they particularly wanted anyone to ask about it. This is an instance where most got the undertone without having to actually get so graphic but you aked so they granted your request. Now that you are in the know bet you wish you hadn't known it.

Golden Silver
Thanks for correcting me,my brother.But don't you agree we shouldn't post stuff like that?I'm sorry for annoying you Golden Silver. - your friend,coincrazed

My man, it's a joke! This is sooooo funny! Calm down my man... ;D :headbang: ;D

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
lets just all forget about this thread and go to a bank and hunt for some silver....i am leaving now and on the way ;D ;D

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Silvercop, some of us are out of coin roll hunting money. Thanks for rubbing that in. I'm going to cry my self to sleep now thanks!

:P

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Not at all my brother. It is kind of catchy. My brother, My Man just don't call me your girl or we got some problems. LOL

Golden Silver

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
golden silver said:
Not at all my brother. It is kind of catchy. My brother, My Man just don't call me your girl or we got some problems. LOL

Golden Silver

That's funny GS!!! Good one.

I thought this was a funny post. Personally, I wasn't offended. The more I read, the more I laughed..... :laughing9: Laughing is good for the soul.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
LJ this was an interesting post to say the least. You are married so you must get that men are just boyz in big bodies. We will be who we be you with me? Thanks for not being offended! :wink:

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions