New Member, already a CRHing addict *Update #2 PICS*

QuickDraw22

Jul 13, 2009
Future Millionaire
New Member, already a CRH'ing addict *Update #2 PICS*

Hey guys - not going to bore everyone with my coin collecting history, but it's nice to be back into the coin world.

Started CRH'ing in April(ish), and have accumulated (200) 40% halves, and about (45) 90% halves.

Finally got to be friends with a bank, and I get $1-2000 of halves every week. Unfortunately, there are only 2 banks over here with coin counters :crybaby2:

Anyhoo - Here was my last pull from $1000 in halves. IIRC, it was (29) 40%'ers and (7) 90%'ers. The black ones are two old Walking Liberty's, and one Franklin. For some reason, almost all of my Franklins and Walkers are "coated" in this black junk - not sure if it's just an extreme amount of oxidation, or from someone who needed to finish off a can of Rhino Lining.

Is there any way to chip/dissolve/clean this junk off of the coins?? I must have 15 other walkers/franks that have this stuff on them.

Thanks for the great site, and thanks for all the helpful information!!!

102_2473.jpg

DAVE

Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: New Member, already a CRH'ing addict *Update #2 PICS*

ep, I vote for an annual CRH convention to be held in the boot-shaped state. Who's with me?

I'm in..DoyoudovoodooIdo!

OP
OP
QuickDraw22

QuickDraw22

Jul 13, 2009
Future Millionaire

wharghoul said:
Yep, I vote for an annual CRH convention to be held in the boot-shaped state. Who's with me? :hello2:

I do not like this idea. We are having a terrible outbreak of the Pig Flu and West Nile Virus. Stay where you are, I'll contact everyone when it's safe to come visit...........

DAVE

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

QuickDraw22 said:
wharghoul said:
Yep, I vote for an annual CRH convention to be held in the boot-shaped state. Who's with me? :hello2:

I do not like this idea. We are having a terrible outbreak of the Pig Flu and West Nile Virus. Stay where you are, I'll contact everyone when it's safe to come visit...........

DAVE

Yeah it's already spread over here to east texas too. Matter of fact anyone not sick in East texas that Coin roll hunts should just go ahead and move to AZ or Cali.

You never can be to safe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions