Random but cool.

JJTheisen

Apr 19, 2009
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
My teller friend at the bank I work at came to me today and told me that he wanted to show me some coins. He said he found them back in a drawer where we keep our collectors sets of coins, and that they were no longer on record here at the bank as being for sale. So I took a look at them, and what he had found was 15 sets of all 3 1943 steel pennies in very nice condition. I didnt even know about the 1943 steel penny until yesterday. I know they are not worth a ton, but they are still in great condition( Near AU and some probably AU). Long story short, my head teller told us we could have them because she was trying to clear out that drawer anyway. Long story short, we now have 15 sets of these nice pennies that we would love to sell. Im really not a fan of going the ebay route, and I am also not a greedy person. These pennies would be nice for those collectors out there, which I am not a huge collector myself. So, if anyone is interested, each set contains the following:

1943 P
1943 S
1943 D

If anyone needs references for me, just ask coolpix9(aka Jim), and he will more than gladly tell you about our transactions. If anyone is interested, just PM me. I will have them on here for a few days, and just offer whatever you feel is fair, and we can discuss shipping afterwards. Thanks for taking the time guys, I will try to add pics later this evening. I do know that when we were selling them here, they were $8 per set.

JJ :coffee2:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread