interesting article

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
mistergee said:

Yeup, obviously something is coming down the pike & more are awaking to this fact. Understand the home mortgage default rate is increasing and there are now even more types of loan defaults that are coming due that will default starting August 15th when notes are due on substantial obligations Do NOT believe the news of record Bank profits in last week or two they are false reports based on sales of assets- actual operating revenues were in the red in the BILLIONS of dollars. We are being manipulated & maneuvered to the point where we are willing to accept a new (Global) currency system which now seems inevitable in my mind.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
P.s. Substantial food price inflation is coming-the Media has NOT played much on the twin droughts in California & Texas but it is a major source of our produce; figure regional shortages & BIG price increases are coming, a good investment would be in food stuffs; know from experience prices have gone up we stored food about 2 years ago- prices since have went way up, like Tuna cans we bought for .49 cents are now last time I walked by them in Walmart were .79 cents; we had bought 300 cans, still have over 200 of them too, exp on them is 2011.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obediah said:
mistergee said:

Yeup, obviously something is coming down the pike & more are awaking to this fact. Understand the home mortgage default rate is increasing and there are now even more types of loan defaults that are coming due that will default starting August 15th when notes are due on substantial obligations Do NOT believe the news of record Bank profits in last week or two they are false reports based on sales of assets- actual operating revenues were in the red in the BILLIONS of dollars. We are being manipulated & maneuvered to the point where we are willing to accept a new (Global) currency system which now seems inevitable in my mind.
The US will go to a global currency system over "MY DEAD BODY"! I'm just sayin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread