Bummer...

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Supposed to have 9 boxes today instead only 6. The three boxes from a bank across town were not ordered because the teller who orders failed to say anything about her going on vacation. In fact when I said "same for next week?" She said...see you next week. Waisted gas there. Then so far 4 of the Six boxes were skunks. Not one silver. I think I am in a drout. So far 8 40%ers in more than 2 weeks. Of course the box foul ups are not helping. Man I am pissed.

Golden silver

Upvote 0

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry to hear that Mr. Silver. I've been having luck with the loose stuff and I've got a couple of banks that are willing to empty their machines for me. Keep on hunting....the worm will turn.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That bites GS!!! An interruption in the schedule is like a sore tooth.....for me anyway.....it hangs with you a little while.

Hopefully next week they double your order & they are loaded!!

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Thanks guys. LJ, I had a hard time not expressing my dissapointment. But how mad can you get when they are doing you a favor. I just wish she would have made me aware that the orders would not be there to save my time and gas.

Golden Silver

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Hay i've been 6 weeks & 16 Boxes and est $250 customer rolls & NOT 1 Silver, I'm depressed; LJ just makes me so jealous, the Silver gods regard her & she will not tell me her secret(s).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions