Good day at the B of A

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Stopped by the local B of A 'cause the urge was great and I needed some hunt. Went to get a box of dimes and also asked if they had any halves; was not expecteing too much because the rolls at this branch are few and far between, and hardly ever pay out. The teller said something to the effect of "Oh I am glad you asked because I have had some I want to get rid of". I said I'd like them, and got $110 worth. As she was loading them into a bag, she said "We have had these for a while, so hopefully you will find some that are worth more than 50 cents.". At this point I was sure I had dumps, but took them anyway (CRH Rule). There were four styles of wrappers, and and the rattiest one contained 13 40% and 2 90%. That's a good haul.

The dimes were all skunks.

Oh yeah, one of the halves rolls contained 4 extra halves!

Happy hunting.

Upvote 0

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mr. Devil,

Sounds like a good day to me. Free money and silver! Good work!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Outstanding!

Bof A in my town is the busiest Bank around, so busy have never had them regard my request when stand in line to get to teller- they just turn me away quickly wish had an idea to get them to regard me- bet they got alota Silver if they would just let me have it.

OP
OP
S

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
All B of A' s (and I hit about 10 of them in the area) are always good to me, regardless of whether or not I am picking up, or dumping. I have never co-mingled the two except for the time I was dumping, and noticed several silvers in the tray.

One of the branches has a young teller who likes to puff up and tell me how he already "gets all the silvers" out of the rolls. To him, this means 1964 and older, so I am happy to take the 40%s that he leaves behind. I actually like walking up to him, asking if he has halves, listening to him saying "no", and then saying, "Fine, can I just get some cash.". If he's trying to intimidate me, that is fine. He's just after the spoils of war, and he has his own way to try and get it. I actually hope he thinks I am some sort of idiot, as he'll probably stop trying to intimidate me!!

The rest of the B of As, are positively charming. My family has done business with them since we cam he in 1967, and I will continue to do business with them.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
I'm literally too por to open an account with them (B of A) been unemployed for over year now, the $250 min bal turns me off; it is a struggle for me to keep my cash flow positve enuf to keep my coin order flows going with my dwindling savings that am using & paying my basic subsistence bills to survive. Am still waiting for LJ to tell me her secret(s) but it appears she has me on her ignore list- of course my wife if she saw her Avater would be very pleased. My day is coming again am sure, in time. :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread