Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's rolls

Howdy all,

Well, they turned me down on my offer to take all of the halves from the machine. Turns out they'd have to audit the machine. Down but not out. Went to 3 banks in town that I hadn't been to in a bit, got $8.00 at the first. Skunk. Picked up $6.00 at the next. Skunk. Found $90.00 in customer rolls at the third. First two rolls were solid bicentennials. Hmmmm...
Did manage to pull 10 40%ers out of the next 7 rolls. I think Monday might be big.

IMG_0062.JPG

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Today's rolls

Nice job Mr. K!! Bummer on the coins from the machine.

Thinking Monday will be a big day huh? I still didn't catch the name of the town...... :wink: Can we narrow down the "Allover" part?

BTW - I like that......Allover, Kentucky.....I giggled at that one.

OP
OP
Kantuckkeean

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Y'all,

The pic was blue cuz I was too lazy to move to better lighting, so I grabbed a LED flashlight so I could use the macro w/o flash. Clearer that way.

I'll give you all the details on my current location soon enough...next week...Allover, KY will be unveiled...probably Tuesday night...Wednesday. I promise.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan

LJ said:
Thinking Monday will be a big day huh? I still didn't catch the name of the town...... :wink: Can we narrow down the "Allover" part?

To Hell with Allover Kentucky, I wanna know where Allover Louisana is.

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread