Its Ben a good day!

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
It's Ben a good day!

Took the boys to work today and had to drive by a few banks I hadn't been to yet. First scored a bag of 75 Ikes. Second had $200 in bank rolls which yeilded 4-Bens, 2-64 and a couple 40s. Later in the day we stopped by my dump bank and buttered up the head teller with 10 IKes. He had been looking for these for quite a while. The silver gods must have noticed because moments later the teller who I just cashed in with says he has $3 worth of halves if I want them...naturally I said yes! I could hear that sweet sound as he lifted them from his drawer. 6 keepers! 4-64s, 1-Ben and a 40. On the way home the wife calls and says one my banks called and said they had 2 boxes for me. At pick up I got 2 additional hand rolls which yeilded 11-40s and another Ben! The 2 boxes produced 6-40s. Total take...

6-Bens
6-64s
20-40%

Attachments

• 72409.jpg
    72409.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 243
Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: It's Ben a good day!

Nice job Joad! Since you didn't mention it, I don't guess the bag of Ike's held a silver or two huh?

I have only been able to get a bag of Ike's one time in my area. I tried to get another bag from this same bank, but for three weeks in a row they received the Presidential dollars.

Giving away Ike's and receiving silver......KARMA!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread