LJ, Wow she is great!

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
You know, LJ is THE queen when it comes to CRHing. Not only that but she shares her stories and her pics with us everyday! I feel like I'm riding along with her when I read those posts.

No one in the history of CRHing will even come close to LJ's greatness or beauty. She is, by far, the best. The rest of us are fighting for second place.

So in honer of "the great one," I have started this topic to talk all things LJ. Share your favorite story, picture, memory, whatever.

Share where you were the first time you read her findings. I remember mine. I can't remember when my child was born or when I got married but I will never forget my first LJ post!

I'll never forget the shirt I was wearing when I was drooling over all her silver .

I'll never forget how I could not sleep all night waiting to read her next finds.

So my friends I propose a fan club of sorts to pay homage to our leader, our inspiration, and our friend LJ.

Because let's face it she pwns (owns) you.

Upvote 0

fisher2

Mar 20, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: LJ wow she is great!

lj is the silver godess instead of a fan club lets make a church it may help our numbers!!!

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Re: LJ wow she is great!

That's why she was the focus of the Western and Eastern Treasures magazine story on CRH. It was on the bottom of this page for about a year, but now has moved off. You can still see if on their website though I think.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Cherryman68 said:
Share where you were the first time you read her findings.

I was sitting in my computer chair reading the CRH forum. I had just came across this site after CRH'g for more than 2 years, and did not know about T-net or this forum.

I was curious as to weather there was a support group for my addiction.

Well to my surprise not only was there a support group they had a queen. And she shared her finds with us in the form of photographs.

I just about fell out of my chair every night when I would see those beautiful stacks....... of silver on her table all arranged like a city skyline. ( I call this Silver City)

Well I knew I could not compete with her numbers but I do try...... Oh how I try.

All Hail Queen LJ...... :icon_queen: :notworthy:

Your humble Scribe.. Mojo

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Don't mock the queen.

She has been a help to MANY people.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was new to TN around the end of Jan 09 and I think I stumbled upon the 10 Commandments of CRH nd they mentioned LJ so I had to find out who this person was then I heard sombody mention she was able purchase bags of large dollars. Then low and behold she surfaces. I was as if I was the little boy handing a coke to "Mean" Joe Greene in that old commercial I was just in awe.

Thank you LJ!

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
She is the Queen of the Silver (half) Dollar, sorry Dr Hook, she has everyone beat !

Still would like to see just how high that mtn of silver is, lol.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember LJ coming on the crhing scene a couple of months after i started. She was asking about the significance of the NIFCs in response to one of my posts. Now the student has become the master.Do you remember that post LJ some 2 and a half years ago?Where does the time go?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread