Re: ScoobaSteve's LJ like find

Unbelievable, All at one bank or a road trip? Congrats to him :headbang:

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh my, my.....what a score!!! It makes me curious how the bank obtained a bag like that with just Walkers and Franklin's. The only thing I can think of is someone turned in a mini collection and the bank emptied the rolls into a bag??. Any other thoughts?

What a way to end a day of CRH'ing huh. Tell him KUDOS!!

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

Good question LJ. This is the third time this year that he has gotten a score like this. He also manages to score on average three silver dollars a month.
He will tell me where he got them (because he knows I won't hunt in his territory), but not how he got them. I think the tellers save them for him.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rich Hartford said:
Good question LJ. This is the third time this year that he has gotten a score like this. He also manages to score on average three silver dollars a month.
He will tell me where he got them (because he knows I won't hunt in his territory), but not how he got them. I think the tellers save them for him.

My goodness RH.....averaging three silver dollars a month is awesome!!! That's 36 a year which is excellent!! He had better be treating those tellers very nicely (I'm sure he is though).....lol......chocolates....candy....whatever it takes baby....ha!!

That is sweet!!!

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NIIIIICE!!! :icon_thumleft: I'd be happy with just one.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Holy cow, with that many walkers and franklins, there has to be some good dates in there. Can you find out from him what some of the years were?What a way to close out the month!A big congrats!

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

unfrickenbelievable.....tell Steve to stick with scuba ;D JK
thats an awesome find...tell Steve congrats :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

Mountainman,

I asked Scooba if he checked for key dates? He said he did not check, but will one of these days. I don't check either. I started on my dimes once but it is a tedious process and I soon gave up looking.

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500

Thanks a lot for posting that for me. Thanks for the acknowledgments as well. It was a fantastic score for me and also my 2nd biggest. I've got bank tellers in every bank that save 'em for me but this one teller totally took care of me and even had them packed and ready to go. Compliments work wonders on those tellers. And if I bring my 4 yr old boy "Ash" with me, forget it, they just let us walk into the vault and search all day.

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008

That's a nice profit! We want pictures! WAY TO GO! :icon_thumright: :headbang: :icon_thumleft: I'd flip if I found all of that! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread