I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

I responded the LJ post with favorable remarks to the "Silver Queen" before I left for a short quickie road trip, and lady luck smiled upon me.

I returned to the bank where I scored a solid silver roll of dimes last month and bought $1100 in hand rolls today. This was an end of the month push to help beef up my small numbers this month.

Well this bank did not let me down. third Dream Roll in as many visits to this bank. They love nloading all their dimes on me. And I love taking them.

I got me another Dime "Dream Roll" and a couple singles here and there including a 1935 Merc.

Mojo

Attachments

• dream dime.jpg
    dream dime.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 496
  • 35merc.jpg
    35merc.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 477
Upvote 0

davew0710

Oct 3, 2008
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
Re: I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Adde

Looks like you rescued those Rosie's just as the mice started snacking on them. :laughing9:
Nice finds

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Re: I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

What a score ! :thumbsup: My son keeps telling me to do handrolled dimes instead of boxes. Now I see why.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I Paid Homage to the "Queen" this morning and got A "Dream Roll" (Photo Added)

Looks like you sent a bit to her also :laughing9:

btw...won't be needing that favor but will be in you neck of the woods but not in your banks this weekend

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice score. Looks like you chewed on that third one a bit too much though.

OP
OP
coinmojo

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan

Funny

I never even counted the coins in the dream roll. But just counted them in the photo above after reading PD's comment "Looks like you sent a bit to her also" and thought he ment it was short.

Well the picture shows 51 dimes in that roll....... Ye haw.....

Mojo

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

:wav:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread