Julys dime boxes so far

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
July's dime boxes so far

Thought I'd post my July dime boxes for everyone. I am trying to catch up to be on track to reach my goal of 365 silver dimes in 2009 but I am pretty far behind. I am at 108 right now. Here is July's box count:

Box 1: skunk
Box 2: 4
Box 3: 2
Box 4: 4
Box 5: 1
Box 6: 2
Box 7: 1

So, 14 silver dimes from boxes over 7 boxes averages out to exactly 2 per box. This has been my ongoing average and the variation is very small and almost every box I do has between 0 and 4 silvers. The most this year has been a box with 5.

Incidentally, I am on a streak of 78 silver roosies in a row without finding a Merc. Pretty strange, eh?

Also did a box of halves today and finally stopped my skunk streak there with a 64, 68D and a 69D. Can't complain I suppose.

Upvote 0

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Re: July's dime boxes so far

Yea you are behind. This is the 210th day of 2009. Dimes have been real spotty here, feels like a whole bunch of dumping going into the stream. Matter of fact I quit every other weekend but I'm pretty close to having a years worth now so I'm sure I can reach the goal by New Years. Right now I'm at 323 Rosies and 25 Mercs. I was thinking of switching my some halves orders over to dimes like 20 boxes at a time and see ifn I couldn't scare up some 09 boxes but the sane person inside ME won't let me haha. HH Mark

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

Silver stripe,

I was thinking the same thing. Order 20 boxes of dimes instead of halves and, and hope for a box of 2009's. Seems like this would increase our chances of getting a box of the new dimes. Who knows ?

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

Keep your eye on elderly depositors bringing rolls into the bank!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread