Relatives

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
okay i know i'm gonna get crap from some of you "what's this got to do with CRH?" guys, but here goes......how many of you on here are related to each other.....i know Fiddycent is LJ's BIL.....and i just found out that ScubaSteve is Rich Hartford's eldest son....i seem to remember hearing of a few others but i can't remember who.....ok lets have it....

Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LJ - Thzanks for a great laff

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
LJ said:
Okay E and Mojo......here is her picture. Enjoy!!! She is a great gal!!! If you want her phone number let me know....ha!!

L.J. No offense but....
WOW! She is a beaut! I can just imagine sharing a cheap steak with those chompers. Betcha she didn't play well with others in band class. Gosh who is her dental provider? Man, if she took a bite outta crime we would all be safe. Just add a bit of fluoride to the powerwasher and she can do the teeth and my house at the same time. Sure she isn't part shark?

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
WOW, she is a two-bagger. One bag for her head and one for you in case her bag falls off.

Jim

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008
NobodySpecialReallyNobodyAtAllSoDon'tThinkIt'sAnyone! said:
Yeah.Thanks for the info,my man.I'll start looking at this forum more often.I'm usually wasting my time on the coin roll hunting forum,just to be run around by many of those guys.Maybe this forum will be better.You guys don't idolize a forum member,like they do on the roll hunting forum.I haven't left it yet but I might if things keep going the way they do.Thanks my man,good luck!d

LJ did I see your sister in Maxim? :D :D :D I recognize her shining face! ;D

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
LJ said:
Okay E and Mojo......here is her picture. Enjoy!!! She is a great gal!!! If you want her phone number let me know....ha!!
Poor fiddycent, he needs all that silver to pay for surgerys. J/K HH Mark

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
All y'all who are saying that you'd need a paper bag are terrible, and not worthy of the fine art/addiction of coin roll hunting...

...any self respecting CRHer would use one of the CANVAS bags that are usually lying all around our nests.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
STDevil said:
All y'all who are saying that you'd need a paper bag are terrible, and not worthy of the fine art/addiction of coin roll hunting...

...any self respecting CRHer would use one of the CANVAS bags that are usually lying all around our nests.

Good call

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on y'all somebody call wirebender. They'd be a perfect match!

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
SEE, i told you guys LJ has special powers. that picture is proof. it is said (passed down from the elders) that LJ's sister was also a master CRHer....perhaps better than LJ. She was also beautiful....perhaps more so than LJ. LJ saw her not only as a threat to her silver collecting, but also major competition to her technique of using her good looks to separate men from thier hoards of silver.
One day her sister poached 30 boxes from under her. LJ had had enough.She waited until her sister was most vulnerable( when she was farthest away from her silver cache).She then took posession of her sisters silver hoard and used her special powers to suck all her sisters power and beauty away, absorbing them for herself .LJ became even more powerfull and beautiful than ever before. What you see before you is what is left of her sister.....now she couldn't find silver if she she fell into a pile of it.
so heed my warning fellow CRHers.....you do not want to cross the Queen of Silver.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SEE, i told you guys LJ has special powers. that picture is proof. it is said (passed down from the elders) that LJ's sister was also a master CRHer....perhaps better than LJ. She was also beautiful....perhaps more so than LJ. LJ saw her not only as a threat to her silver collecting, but also major competition to her technique of using her good looks to separate men from thier hoards of silver.
One day her sister poached 30 boxes from under her. LJ had had enough.She waited until her sister was most vulnerable( when she was farthest away from her silver cache).She then took posession of her sisters silver hoard and used her special powers to suck all her sisters power and beauty away, absorbing them for herself .LJ became even more powerfull and beautiful than ever before. What you see before you is what is left of her sister.....now she couldn't find silver if she she fell into a pile of it.
so heed my warning fellow CRHers.....you do not want to cross the Queen of Silver.

Mistergee is all knowing and he is trying to tell us something. How many time has LJ referred to Fiddycent as "Poor ole Fiddy Cent"? Does Mistergee know something and he is trying to tell us without LJ knowing it? LJ does live near New Orleans, maybe she is really Marie Laveau? What has Fiddy Cent done to been able earn so much silver? Fiddy I hope you did not sell your soul.

By the way I ran across a website the other day and it was something like "LJ's little dolls and needles".

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Mistergee is all knowing and he is trying to tell us something. How many time has LJ referred to Fiddycent as "Poor ole Fiddy Cent"? Does Mistergee know something and he is trying to tell us without LJ knowing it? LJ does live near New Orleans, maybe she is really Marie Laveau?
can't say.....don't want to end up like sis....
What has Fiddy Cent done to been able earn so much silver? Fiddy I hope you did not sell your soul.
i was warned not to repeat it :help:....you can read it for yourself

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
From what I hear Golden Silver is CoinCraized's brother. In fact he may be related to everyone "my man" :wink:

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread