wharghoul

May 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD
Re: Today's Halves

Cherryman68 said:
Every little bit helps! I am still looking for 08 and 09

Cherry,

If you're interested, I can drop an 08 in the mail, no charge. A good deed might bring me some Karma.

wharghoul

May 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD

Cherryman68 said:
Wow that's really nice of you. Anything your looking for to trade? I have stuff

Nope, PM me with your address.

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

coincrazed said:
wharghoul said:
Cherryman68 said:

Cherry,

If you're interested, I can drop an 08 in the mail, no charge. A good deed might bring me some Karma.
Are 2009 halves worth anything?I got a solid handroll of 2009 halves when I first started roll hunting,but I marked them and threw them back into the wild,LOL! - crazed

Marking Coins is a big no-no. Your ruining the value and collectability of something someone is searching for. Not to mention it's dumb and time waster.

midnight run

Mar 21, 2009

coincrazed said:
wharghoul said:
Cherryman68 said:

Cherry,

Are 2009 halves worth anything?I got a solid handroll of 2009 halves when I first started roll hunting,but I marked them and threw them back into the wild,LOL! - crazed
MORON

Attachments

• brick.gif
    brick.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 234

quick-silver

Feb 26, 2009
NY

coincrazed said:
midnight run said:
coincrazed said:
wharghoul said:
Cherryman68 said:

Cherry,

MORON
Excuse me?You,-a johnny come lately- who hasn't posted on here very much is calling a member that has posted on here more than you a moron?This is ridiculous and absurd.That is very inappropriate,and you should know your place on here as a newcomer.When I was a newbie,and even now,I wouldn't dare call someone a moron.That is a personal attack and has greatly offended me.I cannot believe your audacity on here as a newcomer.I do not appreciate your arrogant remark.

just because someone hasnt posted much dosent mean they do not have enough common sense to realize what you did was not smart...hence the "moron" reference...and was it not a month or so ago that you were new to this site as well? just sayin...and whargoul that is a very nice gesture on your part

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan

It is my opinion that any 2009 or any other late NIFC's that are found during CRH'g are either dicards by coin collectors that have picked out the best grades and discarded the rest or were turned in by someone who has came into them by various means.

A widow or widower
A kid who snatched them from daddy's collection
Or stolen.

Either way I would keep a roll of each mint but only the best grade you can find.

Really the only other way to get them is to pay a premium directly from the mint or a coin dealer or eBay.

If you find too many to hoard I would just throw them back after compleating / cherrypicking a roll of ea. mint. And maybe some other CRH could find them to add to their collection.

IMHO

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions