Havent got to do much CRHing but the past week has been good at work!

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
Over the past week i have found 4 silver certificate 1 dollars. 4 silver quarter. 1 silver dime. 2 silver nickels. 7 wheats. a couple pre60 nickels and can nickel and quarter. *note one Silver Cert is missing i traded it to a friend for a Walking Liberty:-)

Heres the pics enjoy!!!

Sorry for the pic quality gotta get a camera with macro. Also to anyoneinterested check my thread in Todays find about the old pocket spill i found. It will be hard to ever top it lol

Attachments

• br1.jpg
    br1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 294
  • br2.jpg
    br2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 290
  • br3.jpg
    br3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 289
  • br4.jpg
    br4.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 292
  • br5.jpg
    br5.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 281
  • br6.jpg
    br6.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0
OP
OP
klava

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
golden silver thats a combination of lack of sleep and non-lack of buzz lol. Plus i was using a camera with 1,000 controls lol. Ive got to break down and buy one lol

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job Klava!! Good eye on spotting these goodies as they come in. I guess some people just have no interest in saving these silver certificates and silver coins.

wirebender

Sep 11, 2007
California
congrats on the nice finds, if you ever need a poor mans macro feature, try a magnifying glass between the camera and subject, also most cameras can focus about at 3-4 feet, which is gives a smaller photo, but when you crop the shot it should be close enough to look much better then what you got. Hope this helps!!
keep those finds coming!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread