I love it when i am handed silver!

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
It is just so much better than having to search for it lol.

The past few weeks have been crazy at work for silver. I have found way more in the past two weeks than the whole rest of the year!

I posted some of the finds a few days ago since then i have gotten a few wheat's and such. Haven't counted....

Was handed a 1966 Canadian dime 4 days ago. Knew it was silver and had to contain my heartbeat until it landed safely in my hand. She looked like she was about 4 shades to the wind. Of course odds are she had no idea what she had anyway.

That makes my first ever Silver Canadian from CRH or register finds. I just got my first silver Canadian from mding two weeks ago it was a bit older though. 1906(w00t!)

Then today one of the many town drunks came in for her 6 pack of Milwaukee's Best(Worst in my opinion but to each their own). As she was counting her change I saw the silver dime in her hand. Was sweet when she shipped it over to me. Turned out to be a 58d roosie:)

I will have to look at my totals but over the past couple weeks I think I have found here at work. 4 quarters. 3 us dimes. 1 can dime and 2 war nickels. Also got 4 silver certificates(sure wish i could trade them in for the silver lol)

Anyway hope everyone is making great finds!!! Once cool weather hits again ill be back at the pennies hard. I'm about halfway to my goal of 250.00 worth of copper pennies for the year. I haven't CRHed in months lol. Getting the itch though.

HH
-K

Upvote 0

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i love it too. i used to be a cashier and i could always tell when the coin hit the drawer if it needed a second look. congrats on your finds :icon_thumright:

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
Why CRH when you can let the silver roll into your open hand? Nice scores, especially on the quarters!
Anthony

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread