CC?

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Quote from: LJ on Aug 12, 2009
Pleeeease MG!!! No offense whatsoever, but I had him on ignore a couple of weeks after he came aboard. No telling what I missed...lol....and I don't even want to know.

BTW MG.....stick with the writing lyrics.........your PI work bites.....ha!!!! J/K...I know your were joking or were you... :wink:
[/quote]

Just messing with you, LJ!
Besides, my P.I. work must not be all that bad.......you took the bait!!
All we want are the facts, Ma'am.
- Sgt. Joe (Grizz) Friday

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DrDetector said:
Or it's possible that one of the moderators discovered that his posts were under the same IP address as another user and shut him down, and deleted selected (or all...I haven't researched it) of his posts. Just a theory.

I don't think this is the case as my girlfried and I joined from the same computer and we both log on at different times and post stuff, and were not banned for having muliple user accounts from 1 IP address.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mentone Grizz said:
Quote from: LJ on Aug 12, 2009
Pleeeease MG!!! No offense whatsoever, but I had him on ignore a couple of weeks after he came aboard. No telling what I missed...lol....and I don't even want to know.

BTW MG.....stick with the writing lyrics.........your PI work bites.....ha!!!! J/K...I know your were joking or were you... :wink:

Just messing with you, LJ!
Besides, my P.I. work must not be all that bad.......you took the bait!!
All we want are the facts, Ma'am.
- Sgt. Joe (Grizz) Friday

[/quote]

Sgt. Joe (Grizz ) Friday....I remember that progarm.....that's funny MG.......your good dude!!! Now I see where you got your PI skills from....ha! Just to be on the safe side though........stick with the lyrics.....ha!! That's it.....your Sgt. Joe from now on!!

Which one was Sgt Joe Friday on that program? The dark haired guy or the other one?

Ju8vP3t

"I'm looking for a girl; she goes by the name "LJ", she's suspected of being involved with hoarding and cornering the CRH's silver market, she's smart, cunning, and attractive,...but aren't all of 'em?

"Beignets, anyone?" :hello:

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ju8vP3t said:

"I'm looking for a girl; she goes by the name "LJ", she's suspected of being involved with hoarding and cornering the CRH's silver market, she's smart, cunning, and attractive,...but aren't all of 'em?

That's good M.....lol. Thanks for the laugh. I could just hear his voice now saying that. Those guys were so serious all the time....strictly business!!!

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008
LJ said:
Darn...this title got me!!! I thought someone pulled a Carson City.

Mentone Grizz said:
The truth is, CC and LJ are one and the same!!
That's why you never see them together at parties!!
- Grizz

Oh man LJ! You missed A LOT of grammatical errors, breaks in the CRH Commandments, and just mostly stupidity... LOL

Ju8vP3t

LJ said:
Ju8vP3t said:

That's good M.....lol. Thanks for the laugh. I could just hear his voice now saying that. Those guys were so serious all the time....strictly business!!!

Welcome LJ, ...just for a laugh :laughing7:

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
coincrazed said:
golden silver said:
Welcome back CCRazed! :headbang:

Golden Silver
Thanks,brother!I'm glad to be back.Hope you hit silver with them boxes! - your friend,coincrazed

Are you still going to keep omitting the spaces at the end of your punctuations?

What happend to your question about being a jerk. I answed it but it seems to have disappeared. I would like a responce to my responce.... After all you asked and most of us responded!

Love..... Mojo

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
coincrazed said:
coinmojo said:
coincrazed said:
golden silver said:
Welcome back CCRazed! :headbang:

Golden Silver
Thanks,brother!I'm glad to be back.Hope you hit silver with them boxes! - your friend,coincrazed

Are you still going to keep omitting the spaces at the end of your punctuations?

What happend to your question about being a jerk. I answed it but it seems to have disappeared. I would like a responce to my responce.... After all you asked and most of us responded!

Love..... Mojo
I don't know what happened to it.It dissapeared,C.M.M.M.Sorry.Shall I re-post it?What did you say? - crazed

Nothing.........................

Mojo

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
welcome back CC although I had this SNEAKY suspicion you were still around.

What's CMMM? Coin mojo money millionaire? :laughing9: :laughing9: :icon_scratch:

cmhoose

May 2, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett
phrostie said:
welcome back CC although I had this SNEAKY suspicion you were still around.

What's CMMM? Coin mojo money millionaire? :laughing9: :laughing9: :icon_scratch:

Saw CM and thought I was gettin' called out. ::)

extra MM = My Man?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread