OP
OP
G

goldeagle

Jun 28, 2009
THE EAST COAST
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,EXCAL-II
as far as my bank since i moved here 4 yrs ago i belonged to pnc with auto payroll deposit well the closest to me is like 20 miles and i never changed banks because of the hassle with the routing num. and all plus they give me a discount on my loan anyhow trying to upload pics here and just happened to call around after reading on here about the good fortunes some of you guys have had so i just gave it a shot.after about 5 calls to some banks in the area which are few and far between bamm bamm,got lucky the wife was actually into it so made the call back they said no we are all out but they will call me if they get more in damn!i don't want to sound greedy but man this is way cool i am hooked.

Attachments

• 2009 pics 091(1).jpg
    2009 pics 091(1).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 342

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Nice find there and yes also very lucky. You never know - calling around can save a lot of gas and time. I call around when I'm thinking of doing a road trip. If a couple banks report having halves off I go! Sometime the farther into the sticks you go the better your luck - sometimes it is just a nice country drive :tongue3: - enjoy the scenery and maybe you'll get another dream bag.

Maine_Jim

OP
OP
G

goldeagle

Jun 28, 2009
THE EAST COAST
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,EXCAL-II
you are right most def. lucky it all started a couple weeks ago watching guys on here,i do collect coins and then when i saw one guy with that monster box of all silver bens,ken,liberties i was like wow i gotta try thanks for the support and good luck to all of you.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
557 silvers,that's amazing! Nice Haul! Thanks for all the pics.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
you found an LJ bag....that is truely amazing first time out. i been doing this over a year and so far only was able to get 1 bag......there hard to get in Philly. so all told out of 1000 you got a total of 584 keepers.......that is just insane
BTW GS read the first post at the top of "coin roll hunting"....."beginners guide to coin roll hunting and terms" this will save you alot of time and answer most of your questions.....but if you still need answers there are plenty of experienced people here who will help you. :thumbsup:
George

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good gracious....that is just incredible!!! Bigtime congrats GE. Love the pictures too...thanks for posting them.

That is MountainMan stuff right there!!!

Good luck on the next one and keep em coming....with the pictures.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread