Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: MIA? Where's LJ?

LJ might be starting her classes again.I have a feeling CC is here.

FingerGrime

Mar 3, 2009
Kentucky

It has only been a couple days.
Believe it or not, some peoples lives aren't completely devoted to CRHing (or so I hear)...

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey gang.......I'm still hanging around. You can't get rid of me that easy....ha! I have been getting things lined up for school this semester....aaaah!!

I haven't done any hunting this week. Last week I had a pretty good week. Thursday I had a 70 plus coin day but was just too darn tired to post. I think all were 40% except one. Another day was about 30. Other than that.....nothing special.

With school starting, I will not be hunting like I did this summer, but I can tell you I had a very enjoyable summer CRH'ing. It was a good 3 months or so.

Prior to getting started again, I really missed the excitement of the hunt. For me, the thrill is in the hunt!!! The silver is just icing on the cake.....lol.

Anyway, I am still here and will be reading some post. Good luck to all......keep em coming!!

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV

Its always funny the pro's always same they love the game and the money is just bonus.

I guess its easy to say that when you live on a pile of silver big enough to feed 3 developing countries for 3 years.

:P. Then again with out LJ and others like her little guys like my self would have nothing to strive for. I'm very competitve and I know you guys keep me motiviated in the down times like these.

Keep up the finds. Let's get it ALL

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro

LJ another smoking hot avitar i might add
still have no idea how u beat that hole age thing but i need to find out before i hit 30

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

DAS7NY said:
I know it seems to look like our man, CC left. But I hope he didn't kidnap LJ, take her with him, and use her for her amazing CRH powers. Where is LJ? :icon_scratch:

From the Palm Trees in here Avatar I presume she is in Fla- may be vamousing the region for the Hurry-cane enroute to her abode(?).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions