Ya take the good ya take the bad ya take em both & then u have the facts of CRH

ronbo22

Oct 31, 2008
Florida
Ya take the good ya take the bad ya take em both & then u have the facts of CRH

Picked up a $25 box of pennies before lunch and went through it while eating my sandwich. there were 9 wheats and 9 canadians. And there was nothing fantastic. A lot of gamblers only tell you about their winnings but not their losses. This box was a loser. Picked up a$50 bag as well and will do that tonight.

Upvote 0

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Re: Ya take the good ya take the bad ya take em both & then u have the facts of CRH

That is the whole thrill of this hobby! You just never know what the next roll or box will reveal. I search A LOT of pennies, and a steady amount of halves. I have had 69+ skunks boxes of halves in a row, but you know what, I still do it becuase the next one could be the mother load. At my prime in the beginning of the year I was searching 50+ boxes of pennies a WEEK! There was on day in particular that I remember that I had 12 boxes to do for the day. First couple of boxes I sent through my Ryedale looked like nothing special, very low copper count and didn't notice to many Wheats sliding by. Then I cracked open box number six, it had 19 Wheat back's showing and an Indian Head penny showing on the roll ends. I hand searched the box, ended up with 2 Flying Eagle pennies, 4 Indian Heads, and 196 Wheats... That is what is so great about this, you can have crap boxes and the next one could be the dream box... That is why most of us do this, THE UNKNOWN!!!
If someone comes into this crazy game expecting to win every time they may as well not even start becuase they will be dissapointed "A LOT"!!!
Jason

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
Re: Ya take the good ya take the bad ya take em both & then u have the facts of CRH

yep that is what you do. and hope you have more good than bad

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Picked up a $25 box of pennies before lunch and went through it while eating my sandwich.

EWWW!!! THAT'S JUST GROSS!!!

OP
OP
ronbo22

ronbo22

Oct 31, 2008
Florida

Piercesdad said:
Picked up a $25 box of pennies before lunch and went through it while eating my sandwich.

EWWW!!! THAT'S JUST GROSS!!!

My mom taught me to have a Centsible lunch ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread