Second time not as good as the first

DEMERSON

Dec 17, 2008
Hemet,ca
Detector(s) used
fisher F2
I had to go to the bank today to deposit a check. when i asked the teller for a roll of halves. she said i have 5.00 worth i'll go get some more to make a roll. she came back and put them in an envelope for me. I didnt want to look at them when she was counting them out to herself. so when i got to the car i opened the envelope and :dontknow: skunked. just about half of them were bicentenial's.
oh well that 's the name of the game i guess.

HH
Dennis

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
DEMERSON said:
I had to go to the bank today to deposit a check. when i asked the teller for a roll of halves. she said i have 5.00 worth i'll go get some more to make a roll. she came back and put them in an envelope for me. I didnt want to look at them when she was counting them out to herself. so when i got to the car i opened the envelope and :dontknow: skunked. just about half of them were bicentenial's.

HH
Dennis

Yeah I watched a teller (yesterday) ask another teller if he had any halves- he brought them to teller window searched them right in front of me looking at dates before he gave them to her to give to me.

Fredness

Jul 16, 2009
Loose halves are usually nogo.
I get them a s courtesy to the tellers, so they don't have to count out with them.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
obediah said:
DEMERSON said:
oh well that 's the name of the game i guess. i hate it when they do that :(

HH
Dennis

Yeah I watched a teller (yesterday) ask another teller if he had any halves- he brought them to teller window searched them right in front of me looking at dates before he gave them to her to give to me.

Silverbelle

Greenie
Aug 12, 2009
DEMERSON said:

HH
Dennis

Went to 5 banks today and got a total of about $70 in loose halves... no luck. :( Called my main bank and ordered a box for next week.

OP
OP
DEMERSON

DEMERSON

Dec 17, 2008
Hemet,ca
Detector(s) used
fisher F2
silvercop said:
i hate it when they do that. (search in front of you and cherry pick)
I dony think she cherrypicked at least i didnt notice her do it. and i have a pretty good relationship with her. i actually thought i spy'd silver in her tray and i got every coin in it. the last time i asked her for halves 6.00 out of the 10.00 she had were silver. i'll get u'm next time.

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008
Skunks happen, A LOT, but you'll get used to it. BTW I saw the title, I just had to... That's what she said! :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread