Wheat harvest

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Well had my best harvest of the year lol. Went to get dimes this morning got 200.00 , teller said they been saving pennies and I havent been in. Well told them Id come back later today. After searching dimes found 5 rosies not bad went to dump then stopped back at same bank. She said that since I was there a older lady stopped in and then she asked me what pennies I wanted wheaties , copper or regular I laughed and said wheats? She gave out one tray and asked me if i wanted the one tray of 10.00 she had all said wheats on them and they were. Gave 5.00 worth to 9 yr old saon and I took other 5.00 . Only one 1919, couple 1929, 15 in the thirtes and the rest 40s and 50s. Possible couple 55 double dies but weak. Awesome day to say the least :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
yeah a hr sooner and Id had em all lol. But she said she told the lady she new a guy thatd want them ME . Hey Im happy with a 1000 the others say copper on them they are older than 82 but I dont sav ethose anyway like some and also asked her if they would order me a box of halves they order from i think its gardia and before I tried brinks with no luck . I will have extra next week since I worked some overtime lol.

OP
OP
D

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Well final total from this 50.00 buy 1,161 wheaties not bad . Told my boy this will be hard to top lol. Course whenever we penny search we usually end up 50 - 50 split he has right at 1000 wheaties himself for the year not bad for a 9 yr old. Also he got half of the 1,161 so that put him right at the 1000 mark . I am just glad I have someone to search with and share in the hunt. Older 2 kids could care less they call us nerds lmao. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread