Seen better days

exnatomp

Jan 1, 2009
Picked up a box of halves and $28.50 in handrolled cents this morning. The box was a skunk, but the handrolls produced six wheats and a Cayman Islands cent. The oldest wheat was a '37. The half boxes haven't been promising lately, which is not uncommon according to this site. Road trips are only slightly better, but banks are few and far between in this neck of the woods. Not to mention the possible presence of CRH competition. But I've got to keep at it.

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
exnatomp said:
Picked up a box of halves and $28.50 in handrolled cents this morning. The box was a skunk, but the handrolls produced six wheats and a Cayman Islands cent. The oldest wheat was a '37. The half boxes haven't been promising lately, which is not uncommon according to this site. Road trips are only slightly better, but banks are few and far between in this neck of the woods. Not to mention the possible presence of CRH competition. But I've got to keep at it.

Banks in cities are better, i've found very few Banks in the woods myself, one that remember had doors locked, they buzzed me in after they looked me over- sign on door said to take off sun glasses too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions