obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Re: today's 4 birnks boxes

silvercop said:
did 4 boxes of brinks halves today and you guessed it .....4 SKUNKS, oh well my 20 guardia boxes will be in thursday.

Sorry to hear that; my Skunk run is officially over as of last week we found in 6 Boxes 7 ounces, this week my total in 4 Boxes is 27.4 ounces but the wife in Mo has 2 boxes she is doing right now to add I hope to this weeks total.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

Sorry to hear you got skunked. After the last six boxes that I got (and am still trying to dump) I am sticking to road trips only.
The best part of doing boxes is tearing into those rolls because you never know what you are going to get. My best coins came from boxes.
If I could find a dumbell that would be willing to collect my dumps (clad collector) I would happily order as many boxes as possible.
Road trips produce less to dump and will keep me in the game longer.

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good Luck on the 20 Boxes

DW

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250

Im waiting on a guardia bax today do you have better luck with them never had them before was curious?

wharghoul

May 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD

Sounds like "birnks" boxes are as bad as brinks boxes. I'll make a point to stay away from those... :laughing9:

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

yea i have the best results with the guardia boxes. oh yea sorry about the typo in the title :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions